Buy Avira Professional Security online
Download Avira Professional Security
Avira Professional Security
Virus protection for business PCs: Secure productivity.
Protect your network…
- Time-saving, centralized administration
Save time by remotely installing and configuring security software for the whole network. By simultaneously monitoring the status of every desktop, problems can be addressed before it's too late.
- Award-winning threat detection
Viruses are most dangerous when they go undiscovered. Avira’s advanced algorithms hunt down suspicious code and isolate potential threats based on behavior patterns.
- An end to bandwidth drain
Avira’s detection engines are optimized for bandwidth efficiency. Gone are the days of painfully slow phishing filters. Keep your users happy!
- In-house malware research center
Reliable protection means keeping up with the changing tactics of cyber attackers. Avira employs top talent to uncover and defeat new viruses.
…and your budget
- Included Gold Support
Guidance from Avira’s experts is only a phone call away.
- Free updates and upgrades
Each license is guaranteed the latest virus and malware protection available – at no additional expense.
- Transparent licensing
Avira’s plain and simple pricing structure means freedom from unexpected costs. A safe network is always a sound investment.
- Free platform changes
Avira’s security solutions are designed to adapt to the changing needs of your growing business.
Optimum protection against malware
- Constantly evolving detection technology traps emerging forms of malware that escape traditional virus scanning methods.
- IPv6 protocol, the emerging standard for internet addresses, is fully supported. Avira protects you in today’s online world – and tomorrow’s too.
- Advanced heuristics detect and ward off unknown or rapidly changing attackers.
- Every file access is monitored through an integrated on-access scanner as well as an on-demand scanner for manual and time-driven search runs.
- Behavior-based detection technology repels potential malware attacks immediately (Windows).
- Integrated Web Protection examines HTTP-based internet data traffic for viruses and malware. An AntiDrive-by component allows phishing and malware URLs to be blocked automatically (Windows).
- Integrated Mail Protection (POP3, IMAP and SMTP) examines incoming and outgoing email messages and attachments (Windows).
- The Avira FireWall checks and controls incoming and outgoing network traffic and can be managed through the Avira Management Console (Windows).
Efficient configuration and administration
- The Avira Management Console facilitates network-wide administration from a single control panel.
- An integrated scheduler automates network-wide tasks such as tests and updates.
- Quarantine management functionality isolates and organizes infected and suspicious files for prompt action (Windows).
- Server load is minimized thanks to small, bandwidth-saving updates of program and virus detection databases.
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions allow administrators to identify network vulnerabilities quickly and respond immediately to problems.
- RPM package management support helps simplify installation and administration, saving even more time and resources (Unix).
- SNMP trap support allows security-related processes to be sent within the system. Automatic product updates can be triggered via the Avira Management Console.
- System Scanner detects the latest known viruses, worms and Trojans fast.
- AntiPhishing stops confidential data from being exposed to scams.
- AntiAd/Spyware shuts out online spies and annoying adware pop-ups.
- Rootkit Protection traps hidden malware that conventional antivirus can’t find.
- AntiBot stops automated processes set in motion by hackers.
- Real-Time Protection guards against malware between system scans.
- FireWall keeps you in control of online traffic and seals off your network to keep hackers at bay.
- ProActive halts undiscovered threats by tracking their behavior.
- AHeAD Technology inspects unfamiliar code for suspicious signs.
- Web Protection stops users from landing on malicious websites.
- AntiDrive-by blocks unexpected malware downloads from the web.
- Mail Protection keeps malware-infected emails from harming machines or spreading to users’ contacts.
Quarantine und Repair
- Generic Repair removes all traces of infection, minimizing disruptions (Windows).
- Quarantine Management safely isolates infected and suspicious files (Windows).
- Express Installation configures perfectly tuned security in a few clicks.
- Avira Management Console makes security easier and more effective through centralized administration, configuration, updating and monitoring.
- Presentation Mode suspends unnecessary alerts when using full-screen applications.
- Included Gold Support matches you up with an Avira expert if you need help.
- Netbook Support allows even low-memory ultraportables to enjoy high-speed protection.
- Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows Vista SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
- At least 1024 MB RAM (Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- At least 512 MB RAM (Windows XP)
150 MB available disk space (additional temporary and quarantine space needed)
Computer Pentium or later, at least 1 GHz
Administrator rights, an internet connection and a web browser are required during installation.
ProActive is currently supported on Windows 32-bit systems only.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, 5 Desktop
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 9, 10 - 10.2, 11 (SP2 not supported)
- Debian GNU/Linux 4, 5
- Ubuntu Desktop Edition 8, 9
- Sun Solaris 9*, 10 (SPARC)
- 512 MB for Linux
- 1024 MB for Sun Solaris
100 MB plus 20 MB temporary storage on the hard disk
The external kernel module Dazuko 3.0 is required for the installation of the AVGuards under Unix. Please find further information at www.dazuko.org.
* Support for Sun Solaris 9 (SPARC) will be discontinuted as of October 30, 2012.
Use under 64-bit Linux:
Please use the required 32-bit libraries.
Administration through the Avira Management Console:
Please consider that the libstdc++so.5 is required for the Avira Management Console agent.