Download the datasheet of Kaspersky Admin App
Download Kaspersky Admin App trial version in Play Store
Download Kaspersky Admin App trial version in Apple iTunes
Order the server component for the Kaspersky Admin App
Kaspersky Security Center administration app for smartphones and tablets
Kaspersky Admin is an app, which was especially designed and developed for Android and Apple iOS smartphones and tablets.
With the Kasperky Admin app security administrators are able to check the current state of their Kaspersky Security Center environment and the status of antivirus protection, anywhere and anytime of the day.
In the overview of the Kaspersky Admin Dashboard you are able to select different views, for example listings of critical computers or computers with the status "Warning", which can be viewed and identified immediately.
The reasons for the critical status are clearly displayed. The app actively generates notifications in freely configurable intervals, so that the administrator is pro-active warned and can intervene quickly to critical situations.
Features of Kaspersky Admin:
- Dashboard with a quick overview of computers with problems
- Overview of all computers and groups
- Selection of critical computers and computers with the status „Warning“
- Quick overview of the reason for the critical status
- Pro-active warning in realtime about state changes
- Perform group tasks to individual computers and selections
- Encrypted transmission of app data over a secured connection
- Selection and view of all reports from Kaspersky Security Center
- Automatic updating of the information in the background
- Possible to view computers of Master / Slave Security Center servers
Information for trial and for productive use:
A trial version of Kaspersky Admin can be downloaded for Android from Google Play Store and for iOS from Apple Store.
The trial version of Kaspersky Admin app connects for demonstration purposes to a Kaspersky Security Center of CyProtect AG. Shown there are virtualized computer tasks and examples in order to demonstrate the features which the app can do.
For productive use of the app in your company you will need a special designed access layer, which was developed by CyProtect AG. This access layer is required to access your Kaspersky Security Center database and display the information of your computers in the app.
Technical description of the Kaspersky Admin solution
Smartphones and tablets of administrators with installed Kaspersky Admin are accessing the Kaspersky App Application server, which is located behind the corporate firewall in the DMZ, via a secure encrypted SSL connection. A port has to be opened in the corporate firewall for the communication between the Kaspersky Admin App and the Kaspersky App Application Server.
The Kaspersky App Application Server itself is installed with the server component of the Kaspersky Admin software. This software allows the access to the Kaspersky Security Center, which is located in the corporate network. Additionally the Kaspersky App Application Server handles the information requests, which are displayed in the Kaspersky Admin app installed on the administrator´s mobile devices.
The installation of the Kaspersky App Application Server can be done by your own with use of the delivered installation guide. Alternative you can contact our professional service and engage one of our technicians for the installation.
- Android version 3.0 or higher
- Smartphones and tablets are supported
- iOS version 6.0 or higher
- iPhone and iPad are supported
Kaspersky App Application Server
- Requirements of the operating system for the server
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 and 64 Bit)
- Kaspersky Security Center console, in the same version as the Kaspersky Security Center server installed in your corporate network
- Tomcat application server
- Java 6
- Certificate for the SSL encryption