SafeNet eToken NG-Flash Product Brief
Buy SafeNet eToken NG-Flash / eToken 7100 online
SafeNet eToken NG-Flash - eToken 7100
Certificate-based Strong Authentication USB Device with On-Board Encrypted Storage.
Secure USB Authentication Device with Encrypted Flash Memory
eToken NG-FLASH combines the high security of smart card-based technology in a USB authentication device with the benefits of encrypted flash memory.
eToken NG-FLASH provides an extensive range of capabilities in a single device, including secure access to networks and applications, secure physical access to buildings and offices, secure online transactions, data encryption, PC boot protection, secure credential storage, secure mobile mass data storage, and more – all in one compact USB authentication device.
eToken NG-FLASH makes it easier than ever to securely store and transport data, enabling compliance with regulations mandating data security and privacy, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, and Basel II.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Server 2003/R2, Windows Server 2008/ R2, Windows 7, Windows
XP/Vista, Mac OS X; Linux
*Encrypted flash supported in Windows only
API & Standards Support: PKCS#11 v2.01, Microsoft CAPI, PC/SC, X.509 v3 certificate storage, SSL v3, IPSec/IKE
Smart card memory: 72K (Java Virtual Machine)
On-board security algorithms: RSA 1024-bit / 2048-bit, DES, 3DES (Triple DES), SHA1
Flash Memory Size: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 16 GB
Security certifications: Common Criteria EAL4+ (Smartcard chip)
ISO Specification Support: Support for ISO 7816-1 to 4 specifications
Dimensions: 69.5 x 28.5 x 11.5 mm (2.74 x 1.12 x 0.45 inches)
Casing: Hard molded plastic, tamper evident
Operating temperature: 0º C to 70º C (32º F to 158º F)
Storage temperature: -40º C to 85º C (-40º F to 185º F)
Humidity rating: 0-100% without condensation
Smartcard memory data retention: At least 10 years
Smartcard memory cell rewrites: At least 500,000
Features & Benefits
- Enhances productivity by offering secure connectivity to networks, applications, and web-based services
- Offers flexibility by combining strong two-factor authentication with encrypted data on portable eToken NG-FLASH devices
- Reduces costs associated with data loss by protecting valuable business resources and data
- Enables compliance with regulations mandating data security and privacy protection (CC certified)
- Allows full portability of user data – up to 16GB stored in flash memory