SafeNet Safeword 2008 - SAMx
eToken 3000 (Event) / eToken 3010 (Time)
OTP Strong Authentication Solutions for Secure Remote Access
SafeWord 2008 is an out-of-the-box One-Time Password (OTP) two-factor authentication solution that enables secure remote access to your organization’s most sensitive and confidential resources.
With the push of a button, SafeWord authenticators generate a highly secure, one-time password that can never be re-used, hacked, or compromised. The password’s two-factor authentication mechanism ensures that only properly authenticated users can access critical applications and data whether they reside in your data center, the cloud or virtualized environments.
SafeWord 2008 offers both hardware and mobile authenticators, as well as management software and maintenance, in an all-in-one OTP authentication solution that is easy to install, use and manage.
Embedded Cloud Support
SafeWord 2008 allows you to seamlessly extend secure access to cloud-based SaaS applications such as GoolgeApps and Salesforce.com using the same easy-to-install and maintain management software and authenticators that you use for secure VPN and Citrix access.
Supports Hardware and Mobile Authenticators
SafeWord 2008 supports a range of hardware and mobile authenticators that can be deployed side by side or incrementally as needed. These include:
- eToken PASS (Time-sync and Event-based hardware token)
- MobilePASS (Software OTP and OOB solution)
- GOLD (Challenge Response OTP device)
Effective Management through Active Directory
SafeWord 2008 provides seamless integration with Active Directory and enables organizations to leverage existing Windows environments to implement a simple and straightforward authentication solution including user self-help and enrollment capabilities, facilitating simplified deployment and maintenance.
Additional management capabilities are available with the Enterprise Solution Pack (ESP) which lets you manage users outside of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Secure remote access for employees
- Secure remote access for partners and customers
- Transaction security
- Server OS: 32- or 64-bit Windows Server 2003 or 2008
- Desktop OS: 32 or 64-bit Windows XP (SP2) or Vista
Features & Benefits
- Secure remote access for leading VPNs, SaaS applications, Citrix applications
- Embedded cloud support lets you extend secure access to SaaS applications using the same platform
- Tailor the authentication method to users’ needs with a variety of hardware and software authentication options
- Fast and easy installation: up and running in minutes - no technical training required
- Recognized as the easiest solution to administer, manage and use for Windows environments
- Enables compliance with privacy regulations
- Lifetime token warranty: SafeWord 2008 authenticators never expire and come with a lifetime token warranty. (Customers should have a current support contract for all users to be eligible).