Download Tectia SSH Manager datasheet
Tectia SSH Manager
With Tectia SSH Manager you can handle all of your configuration management, host key management, policy enforcement, monitoring, auditing and reporting in both your SSH and OpenSSH environments.
Tectia SSH Manager enables you to:
|Speed up your operations and processes, and reduce Total Cost of Ownership
- Perform mass installations, upgrades, and uninstallations of SSH and OpenSSH software over distributed and heterogeneous server and workstation environments.
- Create, maintain, assign, and deploy sets of SSH software configurations. Monitor the environment for configuration changes for auditable policy enforcement.
- Manage and automate your server host authentication with automatic public-key distribution, or with the built-in public-key infrastructure (PKI) with full certificate lifecycle management features for enrolling, renewing, and revoking X.509v3 host certificates - for cost-effective and scalable server identity management.
- Easy, flexible, and secure administrator interface accessible with standard browsers, with no Java or plug-ins required. Authenticate administrators with passwords or strong certificate authentication.
- Set up easily deployable Distribution Servers for load sharing of management operations in large and distributed environments.
|Increase your systems security and auditing, and facilitate compliance with regulations and standards such as SOX and PCI DSS.
- Create reports to prove to your auditors that your critical business environment is secured, up-to-date, and monitored.
- Assign and maintain granular administration privileges for Tectia SSH Manager administrators. Enforce maker/checker policy for configuration management.
- Maintain an audit log of your administrator actions for troubleshooting and accountability.
- Maintain an up-to-date view into your environment using free-form host views and hierarchies, and monitor configuration changes for auditable policy enforcement.
- Detect, monitor, and create reports of your installed Secure Shell products and versions.