Buy Zscaler online
Download Data Sheets
Zscaler Email Security Solution
Protect users from spam and viruses and prevent data loss
Despite the growing popularity of instant messaging and social media, email remains the primary communications platform for businesses. According to recent research, 2.8 million emails are sent every second.
However, as much as 90 percent of these messages are spam or include viruses. Spam alone costs U.S. businesses an estimated $71 billion annually in lost productivity. Email is also one of the primary vehicles hackers use to launch security attacks, including viruses and phishing attacks. In addition, users can inadvertently or intentionally share sensitive company information and files via email. These challenges make email protection and data loss prevention (DLP) critical components of an organization’s overall IT security policy.
Traditional appliance-based email security gateways often lack outbound email protection, while SaaS point products have limited functionality and only address pieces of the problem, such as spam or viruses.
Zscaler Email Security Features:
Every day, IT organizations worldwide depend on Zscaler’s Email Security Solution to protect users against email threats, including viruses, phishing, spam, spyware, data theft and blended threats. With Zscaler Email Security, IT organizations get:
- Inline Anti-Spam: Zscaler Email Security delivers the highest level of spam detection and prevention—leveraging the most advanced, real-time IP Reputation engine and zero-day outbreak protection. Our real-time content inspection detects image, attachment, and text-based spam, as well as malicious URLs and phishing attacks.
- AntiVirus and Anti-Spyware: With no software or agents to install, Zscaler Web Security provides the industry’s most complete, inline protection from viruses and spyware. Because Zscaler’s patented inline protection sits between the user and the Internet, your policy and protection is consistent across devices and locations.
- Real-Time Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Zscaler scans all data leaving your organization—including email message body and attachments. Through granular rules — based on user, group or domain — Zscaler detects and blocks the loss of sensitive data, including Credit Cards, SSNs, financial statements, medical documents, source code and other intellectual property.
- Boundary Encryption: Zscaler Email Security provides secure delivery of email messages when connecting to a remote Mail Transfer Agent (MTA). IT administrators can easily enforce delivery of emails over an encrypted channel—based on the combination of sender, receiver and content of emails.
- Unified Policy Administration: Zscaler delivers one, unified console to create and manage consistent email security policies across devices, users, groups and more. Administrators can define a user’s policy once, and apply updates from a central console, with changes instantly reflected across the entire cloud.
- Real-time Reporting and Analysis: View any transaction, by any user, from any location in seconds with Zscaler’s real-time reporting and analytics. With just a few clicks, administrators can get detailed reports on departments, groups, users, devices, and locations. Interactive analytics allow you to perform detailed investigations of application and network usage, threat protection, and more.
Why Switch to Zscaler Email Security?
Zscaler’s Email Security Solution leverages the full power of the Zscaler Security Cloud, the world’s largest security cloud. Unlike static security appliances, Zscaler’s Email Security Solution requires no hardware or software to deploy, and is built from the ground up with the key capabilities required to address today’s most advanced email security challenges, including:
- Full Content Inspection: Zscaler’s patented context-aware, inline email security scans every byte of inbound and outbound traffic to provide comprehensive security for all email content. By combining this patented approach with full SSL scanning and industry-sourced Cloud Intelligence, Zscaler dynamically detects and protects against advanced and emerging email threats.
- Global Protection with No Hardware or Software: With over 100 data centers worldwide, our global cloud infrastructure combines high availability with fail-safe redundancy, delivering uncompromising security with near zero latency performance.
- Context-aware Policy: Recognizing content as being proprietary, malicious or private is essential to any integrated data loss prevention (DLP) and security solution. Zscaler’s context-aware policy applies the right policy to ensure your email is always secure.
- Real-time Consolidated Reporting: Our patented NanoLog™ technology uses advanced compression techniques to provide consolidated reporting and analysis across devices, groups and users in real time. Learn more about Zscaler Real-time Reporting.
- One Secure Solution for Web, Mobile, Email: The challenges of purchasing and managing multiple point security appliances to secure multiple offices and globally distributed workforce can quickly overwhelm the resources of most IT organizations. With Zscaler, you get a single, seamless solution that integrates web security, mobile security and email security.